Tulacz by ALMANAK

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quy Nhon Town

2013 December, The Long Trip - Vietnam, Quy Nhon 




The town is a night ride drive from Saigon. It is a really small town. When I arrived people were surprised to see a foreigner :-)
I chose  the first hotel I found near the beach. I read that I should find an old tank on the beach. Unfortunately, the tank was removed and destroyed by government. The reason was that it attracted too many lightnings which damaged fisherman devices.
On the beach were funny, round, small boats which look like a shell.
The town has a lot monuments and communism posters. 




Boats like a shell




Going to paddle



Cigarette break





Repairing fishing nets


Christmass time




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing about the tank. We have an old travel book, and right now we are on the beach in quy nohn looking for it. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I could help. Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts