Tulacz by ALMANAK

Monday, December 2, 2013

El Nido - Kayaking

2013 November, The Long Trip - Philippines, El Nido Kayaking

That day I decided to rent a kayak for a half a day. There are a few places where you can rent it. The difference is price and quality of the kayak.
Mine was the cheapest one. I rented it from a restaurant at the corner. The owner is Danish guy and the price was 250 PHP for a half day. I did a trip to one peninsula where I found a great spot for snorkeling. Once more, I saw anemone fish. That time I dived close to them. My kayak wasn't perfect but it was fine for me. That evening I spent in El Nido relaxing and enjoying my last day here.
The weather changed and it started raining. It was time to walk to Corong Corong - 25 minutes.

El Nido from 6:00am till 2:00pm no electricity - only generator if want watching TV


Star fish

Anemone fish










Relax

I sent around 15 postcards

Post Office in El Nido

Tricycle


3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    It's good to know you can rent a kayak for decent prices. May I know where you can find shops that rent out kayaks? Also, maybe you have an idea where to rent motorcycles/scooters.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In El Nido, near the beach you can find a few places renting kayaks. I rented one in a restaurant at the end of the beach on the right hand side (Scandinavian restaurant). You should find scooters near the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! When I also tried kayak in philippines, it was just simply the best.

    ReplyDelete

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts