Tulacz by ALMANAK

Monday, December 9, 2013

Similan Islands

2013 December, The Long Trip - Thailand, Similan Islands

My last trip was to Similan Islands. The only way to visit Similans are via tour agency.
They picked me from my hostel and drove 1,5 hours to their private pier near Khao Lak.
They provided snorkeling equipment and soft drinks on the boat as it was all day trip.




We visited islands number 9, 5. Afterwards, had lund on the island no 4. The best place to see turtles was near the island no 7 but the current was too strong to snorkel there.
A good idea is to stay overnight on the island no 4 as it gives you more opportunities for snorkelling.



It was a good trip and I would love to come back there.
Similan Islands

Similan Islands a lot of people




Parrot fish





Similan Islands :-)







Similan Islands no 4 you can camp here

Merry Christmas :-)











Time to go home :-(

Our crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts