Tulacz by ALMANAK

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Welcome to Vietnam

2013 December, The Long Trip - Cambodia to Vietnam
Bus to Ho Chi Min cost me 9 USD. My trip started at 8:00. The bus was full with only few foreigners on board. The driver was crazy like every driver here when it comes to driving. On the bus they took all passports and when we had a stop for lunch in their own restaurant. I went 30 m away to local people and bought some drinks for a normal price. I needed to point that the lunch place wasn't so expensive and local people ate there.
When we arrived to the border our passport where there, already stamped at Thai border in Bavet. I had to take my luggage out of the bus. At Moc Bai border they didn't check us, only passports and visa. I spent there around 20 minutes as my passport was almost the last one.

It was short a distance to Ho Chi Minh City from the border. I stayed in District 1  and the company provided minibus to drive me there from a bus stop.

On the way



My bus

Lunch time

The border

Welcome to Vietnam 

On the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts