Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, December 6, 2013

Singapore - fine city and Haw Park

2013 November, The Long Trip - Singapore

I spent only 3 days in Singapore. Possibly, the next time I will spend more. There is much more to do but for me it was only a stopover during my trip. When I saw the Marina Bay Hotel on the picture I decided to see it - now, the next step is to swim on the top.
As I didn't like the place where I stayed I went to the airport to leave my baggage there. It cost 4 SGD for 24 hours. My flight was at 8 pm so I had plenty of time during my last day.
I went to the Haw Par Villa station to see a theme park created by one Chineseman. It was created before the Second World War so it is quite old. There are a lot of figures and symbols. The entrance is free.
Then I visited the Orchard Street - a shopping street. Near the Orchard station is ION Orchard building. From its top you can see Singapore. The entrance fee is 16 SGD. 
I should mention that Singapore isn't a cheap place but it is a 'fine' city. Everywhere you can get a fine if you don't follow the rules. 


At Haw Par Villa







Raining - no problem - time to send postcards:-)

Another temple

Orchard Street

A lot of signs like this one:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts