Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Crocodile Farm in Puerto Princesa

2013 November, The Long Trip - Philippines, the Crocodile Farm

Slowly, slowly my amazing time in Philippines comes to an end.
My way back to Puerto Princesa was longer, it took me almost 7 hours. The following day I visited the Crocodile Farm. Many buses, tricycles and Jeepneys offer a trip there but they ask for 400 PHP - sometimes less.
The cheapest option to get there is to take Jeepney to IRAWAN, the driver will stop at the farm's gate. One way costs 20 PHP. On the way back you can stop another bus coming back to the city. I did it and it was quite quick and easy. Jeepneys start from the main street in Puerto Princesa. An entrance fee to the Crocodile Farm is 40 PHP and I spent there almost 2 hours. They keep crocodiles in very small containers in a quite small room. The rest is a large garden with endemic animals.


I spent some time on one busy crossing to make a movie.


Going to school


Transport to Puerto Princesa


Sprite in a plastic bag:-)

Broken TV? No problem.


Let's go to the Crocodile Farm

Crocodile Farm







Crocodile meat







A man instead of traffic lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts