Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, January 31, 2014

Transport in Myanmar

2014 January, The long Trip - Myanmar, Transport

After some trips in Asia I wasn't sure if anything surprises me when it comes to transport of both people and goods. After visiting Myanmar I know that I still can be surprised. When we traveled by pick ups, apart of benches, they were equipped in small plastic chairs for people. When we hitchhiked I was sometimes standing at the back or even seating on the roof. I also saw a lot of old or self made cars. They are masters in packing goods.


Transport of goods

Transport of goods

Self made :-)

Transport of goods


Shop on the Inle Lake

Transport of vegetables

Transport of people - a chair on the boat





Transport of people :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts