Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, January 17, 2014

Halong Bay part I

2014 January, The Long Trip - Vietnam, Halong Bay

From Hanoi there is an option to take a tourist bus with a tour (1 or 2 days trip) the prices stars from 22 USD. Second option is to do it on your own. I decided to do it on my own.
From Luong Yen bus terminal there is a but to Bai Chay (Halong Bay) second option is a bus from Giam La. I took the bus from Luong yen. It should be 3,5h ride but it took almost 6h. We spent a lot in Hanoi trying to pick up as many passengers as it was possible. There are many buses around 4 buses per hour and they go to different location. Do not trust when you buy the ticket - better check what is on the bus and wait for another. The bus costs 100,000.00 (3.5e). Mine stopped on the main road outside Halong Bay and i walked around 3 km. 
In Halong Bay there are many hostels and hotels with reasonable prices. I paid for my room 250,000.00 VND (8.7e) per night. the next day I took a 4 hours boat trip. I took a normal boat without agency and it costs 100,000.00 VND (3.5e) plus there is entrance fee + 1 cave 170,000.00 (5.9e).







Cave Thien Cung
















1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for interesting article. If you are looking for best value for your money cruise line in Halong Bay, inspect and consider to book with this Halong Bay Cruise.

    ReplyDelete

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts