Tulacz by ALMANAK

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bike in Hue

2013 January, The Long Trip - Vietnam, Hue

The first day of 2014 was also an active one. In the evening I had a bus to Hanoi so in the morning I rented a bike and went for another ride.
I heart about one famous pagoda in Hue. It is Thien Mu Pagoda, the tallest Vietnamese one and it is located on the river bank, around 3 km from the city. 
Hue was a magical place for me as I found there a Nelson DeMille's book 'Up Country' which action took place in Vietnam. I'd visit more interesting places in this country if I had it before my trip.
In the evening I took a bus to Hanoi. The price was 280,000.00VND (9.7e) Unfortunately, I didn't check that it was due to 5 am in Hanoi. Luckily, it wasn't so cold there. 


Thien Mu Pagoda









Thien Mu Pagoda

On the way from Thien Mu Pagoda






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts