Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Eve in Hue Four Season Hotel

2013 December, The Long Trip - Vietnam, Hue




The last day of 2013 I decided to spend actively. I rented a bike for 20,000 VND (0.7e) and went to see a Japanese Covered Bridge - Thanh Toan Bridge. I cycled net to the canals to see the true live of the local people. It was a lovely day and my route was excellent. Everybody suggested to go there via Nguyen street but I did it via Phan Chu Street. On the way there were signs to Can Nguoi which is a Vietnamese name of this bridge. Near the bridge I met some foreigners and local kids.
In the evening our hotel owner told us that they had a celebration in the lobby. The party was well prepared, on the tables were cakes and drinks, everything was ready for counting down into 2014. We had it 6 hours before Europe.

On the way to Thanh Toan Bridge

On the way to Thanh Toan Bridge

Laundry service



On the way to Thanh Toan Bridge

On the way to Thanh Toan Bridge


Thanh Toan Bridge


Thanh Toan Bridge



Cemetery





New Year's Eve at Hue Four Seasons Hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts