Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, October 11, 2013

2013 October - Long Trip - China - Panda

Long Trip - China,  The Chengdu Panda Breeding Centre

I decided to go to see pandas on my own. My hostel organises a half day trip for 118 RMB but I wanted to spend there more than 2 hours with a guide.
At 8 am I left my hostel and went to Xin Nan Men Bus stop near Traffic Inn on the Lin Jiang Zhong Lu Street - near a river.
It is a one way road. In the morning, there was a big traffic jam so the best way would be to cross the river and catch the bus at the other side.
The bus number 60, ticket costs 2 RMB. It took 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to the 27th bus stop because of traffic. The return way was shorter, 50 minutes.
The bus stop name is Shulong Lu Longauing Lukou. 3 kilometers before it I saw a brown road sign directing to the Panda Breeding Centre. It is around 400 m. walking from the bus stop. I was offered a ride for 5 RMB.
I spent there around 5 hours but I like animals. The place is amazing and they have a lot of various panda enclosure.  It is worth going there in the morning as pandas are more active. 
The ticket costs 58 RMB. Old pandas were active from time to time but the young ones were active all day long playing together.
They have red pandas too. They can walk near you but please keep a distance. 

It was really hard to chose only few pictures.

If you want to send a postcard, the Panda Post Office was selling sets of postcards for 10 RMB and stamps for 5 RMB each (to Europe). 


Bus stop from Panda



Be Like a Panda :-)












Red Panda







They have good fun




Relax in the water

Baby Panda




5 comments:

  1. pandziaki kapitalne;) jak rozumiem, Ty nadal cały czas jesteś w drodze?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kasiu, ja planuje być w drodzę do przyszłego roku - tak do końca marca, no chyba, że jakaś ciekawa praca mnie po drodze znajdzie. :-)

      Delete
  2. Powiem tylko: o mamo... I będę się Tobą chwalić:D Na razie rozsyłam linki do bloga, bo sama nie jestem w stanie udźwignąć wrażeń:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie jestem Twoją mamą:-)
    Możesz się chwalić, tylko wiesz ja nie umiem ładnie pisać, czasem tylko ładne zdjęcie jakieś zrobię:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I to właśnie te zdjęcia robią największe wrażenie...

      Delete

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts