Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Phi Phi Islands

2014 January, The Long Trip - Thailand, Phi Phi

I booked a snorkeling trip to Phi Phi islands. I did it with one diving company as they should visit better spots than a normal trip. I paid directly 1,000.00 THB (22.20e). The trip started from AoNang. The way was quite long and it took us almost 2 hours to get there but it was worth it. I met a nice couple from Russia and I managed to swim just above diving guys. It was fun when the oxygen bubbles were going up neary. I saw some amazing star fish, parrot fish and many more. We also had a lunch on the boat, snacks and drinks.





Divers going to the water

Snorkeling equipment


Snorkeling 

Divers

Snorkeling - parrot fish

Snorkeling - Sea snake


Snorkeling - crown of thorns starfish





Snorkeling - sea urchin

Long Finned Batfish

Snorkeling - star fish

Triggerfish and star fish

Snorkeling - star fish


Sea Urchin







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts