Tulacz by ALMANAK

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bangkok Shutdown part 2

2014 January, The Long Trip - Thailand, Bangkok

I returned to Bangkok on 22nd January and I went to see if anything changed when it comes to demonstrations in the city. I didn't notice any changes besides much more gadgets produced. When I walked to a blocked crossing, food and water was still provided on a way. I didn't wait for food as the queue was too long but free water was ok.
There was less people and some of them seemed to be bored with this situation. I heard that there were some fights between people and police but all places I visited were peaceful.
All means of transport worked as before the shutdown. No changes to traffic in the city.
Unfortunately, I won't have time to return to Bangkok in the nearest future.



Free food





Bangkok Shutdown


Gadgets and souvenirs from Bangkok shutdown




Free water




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts