Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kecil Island

2014 February, The Long Trip - Malaysia, Kecil Island

I arrived at Coral Bay instead of Long Beach as they told me that Long Beach hadn't been opened yet. I walked there and it was really empty. Near Coral Bay there are 3 spots for snorkelling and I tried all of them. My room was without windows and I paid for it 30 MYR (6.60e) per night. The following day I found something better for the same price. Unfortunately, the number of rooms is limited so despite of the conditions, rooms will be rented out. They offer two kinds of snorkeling trips, a long one visiting 6 or 7 places and the short one with only 3 spots.


The Long Beach



Surfers at Long Beach



Parrotfish


Coral Bay

Triggerfish


Triggerfish


A Malaysian date

Coral Bay - Sunset


Coral Bay - bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts