Tulacz by ALMANAK

Monday, February 10, 2014

Kuala Lumpur

2014 January, The Long Trip - way to Kuala Lumpur

In the morning I had a flight from Krabi to Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia. I took a taxi from my guesthouse for 350 THB (7.84e). I landed on LCCT terminal and took a bus to KL Sentral for 8 MYR (1,77e). Then, I took a train to PWTC station for another 2.50 MYR (0.55e).
I bought a night bus ticket to Kuala Terengganu for 44 MYR (9.70e) as tickets to both Kuala Besut and Kota Bharu were sold out for couple of following days.
Luggage storage cost 5.00 MYR (1.10e).
It was time for sightseeing. I saw the two twin towers and enjoyed my time doing electronic shopping.
At 22:00 I was once more at Hentian Putra bus station to collect my luggage and to start my journey. The bus terminal was full of people and I was the only foreigner there.My bus departed at 23:00. Because of AC on the bus I was freezing. Nothing surprising in Asia. 
I was around 6:00 am in Kuala Terengganu and took a local bus to Kuala Besut at 7:00 am. It cost 10.80 MYR (2.38e). After 10 am I was in Kuala Besut and the driver left me near the Jetty. He should left me at the bus terminal but they have a deal with local people. After I left the bus one guy offered me a boat to Perentian Islands - my destination. The price was 50 MYR (11.05) I paid 40 MYR (8.84e) and a girl from KL paid 50 MYR. I am sure local people pay less.
After 30 minutes of a bumping ride I was in the Coral Bay.


Welcome to Kuala Lumpur






Kuala Lumpur - Petronas Towers


Near Hentian Putra


Hentian Putra

Kuala Terengganu





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts