Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Way to Kota Bharu

2014 February, The Long Trip - Malaysia

I had my flight in the evening from Kota Bharu, it was easy to take a boat even when I didn't have my ticket yet. They charged me 35 MYR (7.75e) and after 30 minutes I was in Kuala Besut. It was an easy ride as the sea was calm. The local bus to Kota Bharu costs 6 MYR (1.33e) and the bus to the airport costs 1.8 MYR (0.4e). Kota Bharu is a tourist place where you can try batic and visit some old places - I couldn't find anything for myself. In the tourist information near an old village they have free postcards for tourists and all information about Malaysia.


Clam

Clark's Anemonefish


Coral bay

Good by Kecil Island

Kota Bharu


Kota Bharu - clock tower

Kota Bharu - bazar





Kota Bharu - bus to the airport


Kota Bharu - airport

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts