Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, November 1, 2013

2013 October - Long Trip, South Korea - Wall

2013 October - Long Trip, South Korea - Seoul 

The Seoul Fortress Wall is a place where people from Seoul go for a hike.
A part of it is Military Area ( you need to have your passport to enter it).
The Military Area is from Changuimun to Sukjeongmun. I was told to take underground to Gyeongbokgung station, exit 3 and after 200m is a bus stop. Buses to Changuimun are the following ones 7212, 1020 and 7022. On the right side is a statue of a soldier. It is important to get off there.
In my opinion, the easiest way is to take underground to Hansung University and start the walk from Hyehwamun.
In every information point they should provide a map of the walk which is very helpful.

During my hike in the Military Area I was allowed to take photos only on designated places. People took more pictures and the only reaction of guards was telling them not to take them.

Maybe next time I will walk around the whole wall and collect all stamps as they have points with stamps on the way.

Get off when you see him

Mine bus stop


One of the place where you can take pictures



Seoul




Sukjeongmun gate





Seoul




No cards? :-)


Every subway station has it.

Event near my hostel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts