Tulacz by ALMANAK

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2013 November, The Long Trip, Palau Day 01

2013 November, The Long Trip - Palau

My next flight was scheduled from Manila and at the airport I saw what the typhoon Haiyan did in Philippines - my next destination after Palau.
As the airport in Koror is not opened 24hours and I landed after 2 am in Palau I booked my accommodation via booking.com The cheapest option was DW Motel 65USD per day. They offer an airport transfer for an extra charge.
The Palau adventure will be a short one so I stayed in one place. In town there were some places for 35USD per day.

I woke up around 9am it is my 3rd month so it isn't easy to wake up after a very long day.
I saw that the typhoon Haiyan was here too. 
This first day was an organisation day. I booked a trip for the next day I found a free spot to snorkel. The Long Island Recreation Area is located close to my motel and it was a good place.

I tried to find any information about what to do but it was really hard.
There is no free Internet soI bought a Palau Telecom card which costs 10USD, valid for 6 months, giving 7 hours of Internet to use.

I booked a tour with Impac via this website
http://www.palau-impac.com/english/index.html as they offered 5% discount.

The official website of Palau is http://www.visit-palau.com/


Welcome to Palau


Very old building


Tourist Information

Clam


Fidding fish

Fidding fish by rice



Sting Ray

Big clam



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts