Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, November 22, 2013

2013 November, The Long Trip - Palau day 03

2013 November, The Long Trip - Palau, PPR

I didn't book any tour for that day as local people told me that Palau Pacific Resort (PPR) has a private beach and they have giant clams and fish on a manmade kind of coral reef. 




From my hostel taxi cost 7 USD and the entrance fee to the beach was 50 USD - they accepted card payment. They gave me a 20 USD voucher to use for equipment rental, food or souvenir shopping. They also gave me a voucher for 5 minutes massage. Apart from a nice beach they have a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, kayaks.
The voucher was enough for a small lunch.
I spent there more than 5 hours as the place was so nice. They have a lot of different fish, sometimes it is possible to see a zebra lionfish.
They marked a place with giant clams. They have different colors and when I dived they closed their shells.
In the evening I went to the city to buy some souvenirs and send my postcards. It was a day before local election and a lot of people asked for a vote. Even some candidates were on the streets greeting people in the cars.
It is better to have some cash as ATMs charge a fee plus your own bank might charge you extra. The cash advance in the bank is free of charge.
That day I booked my tour for the following day.


Palau Pacific Resort



Sergeant Major fish

Clam was here:-)

PPR swimming pool


That's life :-)

Giant clam

Small clam


Picasso Triggerfish


Picasso Triggerfish

Bullethead Parrotfish




Palau Pacific Resort

Local election

Local election

Local election :-)

School bus

2 comments:

  1. Gdzieś Ty wynalazł te wyspy ? :) może jakbyś się zakręcił to zostałbyś tam jakimś premierem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na mapie świata je znalazłem:-) Jak tu wrócę, a mam nadzieję wrócić -to pomyślę. Z drugiej strony super miejsce na wakacje ale mieszkać to podobnie jak na Malcie.

    ReplyDelete

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts