Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, November 9, 2013

2013 October, Long Trip - Japan, One Direction

2013 October, Long Trip, Japan and One Direction

The first Halloween surprise was on the plane. My flight was with JetStar and the crew had Halloween gadgets added to their uniforms. It was a nice start of my trip to Japan.

I spent the first night at the Narita airport - travelling on budget.

Police checked all passports and took a note of people staying overnight. I was surprised because there was a lot of young girls with suitcases waiting not for a flight but for someone.

Near the 7eleven shop open 24h is a good place to see some planes.

After few hours I saw some posters of One Direction. I asked one policeman and he told me that the British band would be in Tokyo soon but probably in the morning.
It was 1 am and all girls were prepared and waited in the waiting zones. However, till 8:30 am there wasn't any plane scheduled to arrive in Tokyo.
I walked few times to observe if they were still waiting and they were.
Information office opened at 9am. At the airport I bought 2 passes for Tokyo Metro. It is the only place where you can buy cheaper passes for foreign visitors.

I saw more girls waiting for the band. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to wait as they didn't provide the exact time.      

My hostel was located near the Asakusa station. I took a train to the Tokyo Station 900 JPY and used my 2 days pass to get to my hostel.

This day I visited the Sensoji Temple which is a very important place for the Japanese. It is situated near the main street and it is free of charge.

After 5 pm I went to visit the Tokyo Tower. Unfortunately, the top floor has been renovated so they only allowed to visit a platform at 150 m.
It costs now 820 JPY.    

JetStar flight


Tokyo airport at night





Tokyo airport waiting for One Direction


Good place near the 24h shop

Tokyo airport in the morning





Sensoji Temple

Sensoji Temple








Tokyo Tower



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts