Tulacz by ALMANAK

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Miss Corong Corong

2013 November, The Long Trip - Philippines, El Nido



I booked my accomodation in Corong Corong as I was told it has better access to the beach.
I stayed in Island Front II with free internet and water. The beach was small but in 20 minutes long walk you could get to plaży Los Cabanos, a really good one for swimming. Near the Los Cabanos I found a peninsula with a small reef and colorful fish.
In the evening near to my place a contest of Miss Corong Corong took place. This event finished late at night, a local band played. The show was nice and quite well prepared.



It was hard to wake up the following day so I just enjoyed a walk and dinner on the beach in El Nido.


Corong Corong




Los Cabanos

El Nido


Miss Corong Corong








Jeepney


Time for dinner - El Nido


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts