Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Philippines - Honda Bay and Island Hopping

2013 November, The Long Trip - Philippines, Honda Bay

It works the same way as with the Underground River - you can either book a tour 1300 PHP or did yourself.
Honda Bay is only 40 minutes ride by bus. If you are with a group of friends, more than 3 people, it is better to organise everything. You need to get to Honda Bay, rent a boat, buy entrance tickets to islands you wish to visit.
I did it with the tour agency and it was my mistake. The picked me up from my location but the guide was horrible. She tried to tell jokes but it wasn't funny. We stopped before Honda Bay and all people whi needed equipment (masks, pipes and boots) rent it for 150PHP as she arranged. I had everything so I was fine but in Honda Bay rental proce was 50PHP less:-) per a piece of equipment.
We had only 2 good places for snorkeling and 2 for enjoying our time on the beach.
Water wasn't clear as it was after big rain and the typhoon. 
After the tour I went to Robinson Mail - a new mall in Puerto Princesa - it was Sunday and a Catholic mass was celebrated inside. I was surprised that a lot of people attended it and afterwards,  they spent time shopping or visiting cafes.


Boat prices




???? :-)



Star fish


















Mass in the Robinson Mail


Bob Marley and Maria

More passengers needed for minivan 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts