Tulacz by ALMANAK

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2013 November, The Long Trip - Japan

2013 November, The Long Trip - Kyoto and Osaka

Once more I travelled by night with Willers Express. On early morning, I bought a day bus ticket for 500 JPY and went to Gion bus stop near the Higashiyama Area. This place is the best to see maikos and sometimes geishas.

Kyoto has a lot of temples, ie. Chionin and Kiyomizu. I found some gods and  asked one for a favour :)

Near the temples I met a lot of small children wearing traditional clothes.   

A few times I met maikos there but I have no idea whether I met any geisha or not. 

The last place I visited was the Fushimi Inari Shrine. It is famous because of many gates built by various companies and people as thanksgiving or asking for prosperity.

The weather wasn't nice so I went to Osaka by train to visit one of the biggest aquarium in the world. They are open till 8pm (usually such places are open till 5pm).
They have whale sharks and a lot of different species of animals from all regions of the world. 
Unusually, they have a place where you can touch baby sharks and rays.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts