Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 September Long Trip - Paris in China

Long Trip - Paris in China - 28th September

I read that near Hangzhou is a copy of Paris, a city with the same building as the Champs Elysees and the Eiffel's Tower.
I started my day with some local food which I found on the food street. My hostel is on Zhongshan Road and near MC is a snack street.
The cheapest option to get to this ghost city is to take the underground to the last station Linping http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangzhou_Metro

The ticket should cost max 8 RMB. It took me some time to find a bus to 'Paris', Tian Du Cheng. You need to take a bus number 386 from a bus stop on the same side as Bank of China.
I left the bus on Xing Qiao Zhen Xi stop (it took 15 minutes, 2 RMB). I walked 1km straight. I could take the second bus - 2 bus stops, no 762. On the right hand side is a park and on the left I saw the Eiffel's Tower.
Buildings around were different than those I met in Chinese districts. The weather was nice and warm but there wasn't any sun as the smog covered the sky. This area is popular for wedding photo sessions and I saw a few couples.
It is a ghost city as it is not a popular place and many flats are still empty. I found out a lot of different ways how to transport goods or people.
The National holiday and a week of holidays are coming so the city hosts a music festiwal. Many musicians playing on the streets.
Of course, it was time to visit food street to eat something the same way as local people.
In the evening, it was time to discover a night side of this place.

Breakfast

How to use underground

From other side take a bus to 'Paris'

Your bus stop - ask to go there


Paris



People in 'Paris'







Transport in 'Paris'


Transport in 'Paris'

Transport in 'Paris'


Local Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts