Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013 October, Long Trip - China, Longmen Grottoes

2013 October - Long Trip - China, Longmen Grottoes  

I stayed in YiJia Youth Hostel from where I had a direct bus no 53 to the famous grottoes. The bus ticket cost 1 RMB and I had to leave at the last stop. From the bus stop it is a short walk to the ticket office and the fee was 120 RMB.  They accepted student cards from all over the world so if you have one you will get a discount.

Longmen Grottoes are located on the both river banks. On the right hand side there is the biggest Buddha statue and on the left hand side there is a temple and others small Buddhas.

I had nice weather but the place didn't impress me. 


Entrance to the Longmen Grottoes

Buddhas


A lot of small Buddhas







The Biggest Buddha






Buddha from the opposite bank

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts