Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, September 7, 2013

2013 September Long Trip

Long Trip – London to Sydney September 2013



In London, I didn't have enough time to go outside. Free Internet is available for 45 minutes. There is an option to have another 45 minutes for subscribers of Heathrow Airport Club. As I had m2 devices, a mobile and a laptop, free 45 minutes for each were enough for me.
I found sofas to sleep and a children area open from 9 am till 6 pm.
The plane from London was delayed because of engineer’s checks the plane needed after being struck by a lightening. They finally did it and after 1,5h of waiting, we were allowed in.
Boeing 777 -300 was ok. Unfortunately, they haven’t got a big choice of movies that I haven’t seen before. The food was reasonably good. The first pilot informed that the short stopover in Singapore will take 30 min instead of 3 hours and that we should be in Sydney on time.
It’s better to sit on the right hand site if you want to have a distant city view.
In Singapore, the Internet at the airport is free and without any limits. I hope to try out a free city tour when I will be here next time. This time it was only 30 minutes as they shorten our stay there.
I was on time in Sydney and had only 20 minutes before next flight.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts