Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, September 28, 2013

2013 September Long Trip Germany

Long Trip - Day 22 Surprises

I had a short stop over in Dubai and at about 8 am I was in London Heathrow. It was a foggy day but everybody knew that London is well prepared for it.
3 hours before my departure time they informed us that all passenger should have contacted BA customer care. It was already a big queue
I told them that I am already 1 day behind my schedule and they transfered myself to Lufthansa flight.
The problem was that fog was present at other European airports too so BA planes were delayed. BA gave me a voucher for food , 5 GBP, wow.
My Lufthansa flight was also almost 2 hours delayed. I left London before 2 pm and I was happy that I will rest a little bit soon.
In Dusseldorf I asked in the missing baggage counter if they had my luggage and they told me that it arrived that day at 2 pm.
It was really great news for me. 
At the terminal I spotted that a part of it is closed and police is taking care of it. Soon they asked everyone to leave the terminal so all people went outside.
They started to evacuate the airport. No one said why. I asked my friends to check for me what's going on but they couldn't find any information.
It was hard to catch any transport to the city so I walked around 1km and took a train S11.

The next day, in newspapers was information that they found unattended baggage. On X_ray it looked as it contained a few pipes. After research they found drugs inside.

That was a very long trip and a long day.

Now it is time to write some complaints and ask for some recommpensate.

On the way to London

On the way to London

 London



In Dusseldorf

In Dusseldorf and all marks on my baggage




In Dusseldorf - evacuation


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts