Tulacz by ALMANAK

Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 September Long Trip NZ Auckland

Long Trip - Day 19 Auckland

I arrived late to Auckland and decided to visit the city. I booked Late Deal via booking.com in Xbase Auckland and took a shuttle bus (16 NZD one way and 28 NZD return) to the city.
It is around 16 km from the airport and it takes around 30 minutes. The hostel is near a bus stop number 3 and it's extremely busy.I was waiting in a queue to be checked in for 30 minutes. 
One of the staff called sick. I went for a nigh walk to dine out and to see Auckland. Nearby is a supermarket Countdown and Pizza Hut. 
Of course I was surprised because there was only small table and people taks food outside.
I planned to see the city once more in the morning.

Auckland

Auckland my restaurant



Auckland Taxi driver

Auckland - Theatre 



Auckland airport

Auckland - Malaysia Airlines staff




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts