Tulacz by ALMANAK

Thursday, September 12, 2013

2013 September Long Trip on the way

Long Trip – Day 6 on the Way to Wellington September 2013

It was my last day on North Island. I was quite far from Wellington. I had plenty of time so I visited Ohakume in Tangariro National Park. This town is a perfect base for people who wants to ski. I visited the ski resort (Turoa Ski Field) and drove to the next town on my way, Wanganui. It is a nice, coastal city with many old buildings, paddle steamer and a tower on the hill. You can get there either using stairs or interior lift.

In the evening, I arrived to Wellington. The weather wasn’t good. It was very windy. It was my last night in the campervan, surprisingly, a warm one.




Turoa Ski Field

Turoa Ski Field


It was second place where I saw this

Wanganui

Wanganui

Wanganui

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts