Tulacz by ALMANAK

Saturday, September 7, 2013

2013 September Long Trip

Long Trip - Malta to Spain September 2013

I quit my job and I’ve just started my journey. Of course, if there is a good opportunity to start a new job I will consider it.
I took a night flight from Malta to Barcelona and I was there at 3:30 am.
I found information that there no possibility to sleep at the airport. I saw a lot of people sleeping there. Before 5 am a security guy asked me to wake up and he left. So, there is no fine for it.
I bought a ticket to Auckland for 540 euro RT. The price was incredibly low because of departure from Barcelona. Although my flight was at 4 pm. I was able to drop my baggage in at 6am. The only thing they asked me was any residential address in NZ. Thanks to it, I had an opportunity to see Barcelona without paying for lockers to keep my baggage safe. It costs almost 6 euro for a big one.
From Terminal 1 is a direct bus to the city. It costs 6 euro one way (12 euro return). I choose to take a shuttle bus to terminal 2 and then to take a train to the city. Return ticket cost me 7.60 euro. I stopped at Place de Garcia where you find Casa Batllo designed by Gaudi.
15 minutes of free Internet are available at the airport.
Once boarding in, they asked me if I have a valid transit visa to Australia due to my stopover. It is shorter than 8h so I didn’t need any.

 My equipment for Long Trip


 Barcelona and Spider Man



 Casa Batllo

 I traveled with Vueling




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts