Tulacz by ALMANAK

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 September Long Trip NZ Wanaka

Long Trip - Day 16 Wanaka

Wanaka is a famous base for hikes and walks. They have a small and a middle hills and everybody finds something for him.
They offer skydiving too and many water attractions. There is something unique here. They named it The Puzzling World. 
http://www.puzzlingworld.co.nz/attractions.html
It was created for adults and they knew that kids will have fun too. In the brochures I found 10% discount. My tickets for both attractions cost 17,50 NZD. The first attraction is a walk through an optical illusions room,where they collected a wide range of artefacts.



Some of them are well known but I haven't known all of them. One tilted room was really interesting, it is tilted at an angle of fifteen degrees but all equipment is installed as normal which creates optical illusions.  Outside the building is a maze but it is not a simple one. The fun takes minimum 1h. I spent more time there and had a good time. In Wanaka I did one small hike to Diamond Lake and followed the route up to a view point of Wanaka lake.

I really recomend to see this place.















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts