Tulacz by ALMANAK

Thursday, October 18, 2012

17th October Easter Island - Peru (Lima)


It was our last day on Easter Island. The owner of the camping site allowed us to leave our baggage in the tent till 4pm. We went shopping and to see Ana Kai Tangata - petroglyphs near the airport.
It wasn't anything special but close to the town. We exchanged cash in Santander Bank. There are two banks but they told us that this one have a better exchange rate. In the port we saw a turtle eating fish
on the small beach -a nice view. I decided to go snoorkelling in the port close to the town centre. Local people told us that between 5 and 6 pm there should be many tourtles. Maybe, I'am a lucky guy because I was there at 2 pm and I saw many of them.
Close to the bank the water was dirty and I couldn't sea anything but further I saw five or more turtles. As usual, they impressed me.
We were at the airport at 4 pm and the best option would be to drop your baggage and go to the town for an hour. At the airport there is nothing to do and the town is 10 min walk away.
Now we are once more in Lima.
One day for shopping and soon going home.












No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts