Tulacz by ALMANAK

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2010 October - Malta


Playmobile Fun Park
Near the old airport In Hal Far there is the PlayMobile Fun Park. 
To get there you need to take a bus no 13 from Valletta and if you have a car it’s easier to get there. 



With my cousin and his family we decided to go there and visit not only the play area but also the factory. We booked our factory tour in advance – it’s necessary 3 or 4 days in advance.
http://www.playmobilmalta.com/funpark/
The tour in the factory took about 30 min. and on the beginning we made our own toys and then made a tour inside the factory. 



The tickets cost about 8 Euro per person and without the tour in factory it costs 1,75 Euro per person. You can spend all day in the playground which is good option for children. 



Inside is a snack bar and you could get a discount when you go shopping in the shop.


Rolex Middle Sea Race
In Valletta was the beginning of the Rolex Middle Sea Race so on this sunny day 



I decided to visit and have a look at this impresive event. From the Upper Barracca Gardens a gun fire gave the signal to start the race for each category. In total there were about one hundred yachts. 



The crew visited Capopaserno, Messina, Sromboli, Fagignana, Pantelleria and Lampedusa. This year the winner was back to Valletta in 4 days 5 hours and 37 minutes. 



Firstly, I was watching it from Barriera Wharf Street then from the Lower Barracca Gardens. At the end I went near the Fort St. Elmo and I had all yachts close to me. 



 
http://www.rolexmiddlesearace.com/race/
That was an excellent place, when they left harbour and felt the wind they opened all sails and started the race. 



There were different yacht categories and it was spectacular to see many different sails on this really blue sky and sea.


Water polo game Malta vs Poland
I have never heard that we have a water polo national team. I saw in newspaper that in Gzira will be an elimination to the European Cup in water polo between Malta and Poland. 




I had a free day so with my friends we decided to go and support the Polish team. It was a real fun because on one side there were 6 Polish funs and on the opposite side there were many Maltese fans. 




The Polish team didn’t expect any Polish fans so I hope that was something nice. It was the first time when I saw the water polo game and it was really impressive. Unfortunately, Polish team lost the game but I know that here they have many water polo sport clubs and they are really good in this sport discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts