Tulacz by ALMANAK

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 - Malta

I decided to move to Malta in January 2010, so I celebrated New 2010 Year in Poland and I moved to Malta. It was very nice when my plane landed on Malta International Airport it was very hot there.
Qawra is a small city where I started my new live. I bought a map and decided to visit some nice places and that which maybe not for everybody knows.


But firstly I was walking around my small town. To be more precise, I need to underline that on this small peninsula there are 3 small towns: St. Paul's Bay, Bugibba and Qawra. On my map there is information that in Bugibba there is the Megalithic Temple but there is also a hotel named Dolmen.

 
In January I discovered how irregular buses drive here and how heavy traffic there is on such a small island.
I had some adventures when I tried to catch a bus and a driver doesn't take me up. Or when you haven't got a small change he doesn't take you on board. Because you need to know that on Malta Island you could to buy a bus ticket only on the bus.
You have 3 zones. For 'zone A' your ticket costs 0,47e,for the second zone it costs 0,54e and for the last zone it costs 0,58e. There are some directl buses which cost 1,16e per person.

Windy

January was very nice, it was windy but sunny, and what you need to know that in hous you haven't got heating. You could use some gas stoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts