Tulacz by ALMANAK

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beginning

And it happened, I started to write my blog - time passes so I need to do something and follow it.
Who am I? What do I do?
I am a normal guy - maybe I am a little bit different because I am mean. I like to travel - this is my passion and I still try to realise it. I'm not a big globtroter - it's simple I try don't sit at home.
I was travelling by foot, car, train, ship, plane and hichhiking in all Europe - I think that hichhiking now is not so popular like few years ago.
I'd like that people who find this blog could get some new ideas, discover something or find some useful information or inspiration for their own trip.
I will try to write many interesting things about my new and old trips.
If I spend somewhere more time I will try to write as many information as I can.
Have a nice time here.
Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts