Tulacz by ALMANAK

Friday, August 23, 2013

2013 July Italy



Rome,

During my trips I always try to see something interesting or new in any place I have a stopover. Rome is one of the most amazing cities. 

Even if I have only 7 hours it is enough to see something new or revisit old places. From the Fumicino airport there are bus companies providing transport to Rome. Terravision company sells tickets from Fumicino to city centre for 8 Euros return. (the price is the same when you buy online or at the bus stop).It takes around 1 hour (one way). The bus stop in Rome is at the main train station.

This time it was a walk to the Coloseum. From the station to the Coloseum - 30 minutes walk. On the way, there are many bars and pizzas.

Coloseum is situated in area full of old ruins from the Middle Ages and Romans time. I had enough time to eat something and relax near the ruins.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Flightdiary.net profile

Popular Posts